Happy Friday, everyone! I’m about to head to the library to focus on writing, since I have a ton to finish up for a deadline today! Here’s what I’ve loved this week:
1. I had a visitor! (Actually 2, but only one can be seen here:)
I blame my years at Disney for this. pic.twitter.com/bXpnQpKjMc
— Crystal Ward (@Crystal11) June 13, 2017
2. I’ve done the daily LA Times crossword on mensa.com for ages now, but I recently started playing the jigsaw puzzle thing in their game room, and it’s my new way to de-stress.
You can select how many pieces you want (it ranges from 40-something to 104) and there’s a handy button that hides everything except the edge pieces to save your sanity towards the beginning.
3. I’m still working on posts about my recent visits to the crazy, quirky small town of Eureka Springs, and the more I write about it the more I can’t wait to go back. If you haven’t already seen them, I’d love for you to check out my posts about the Crescent Hotel Ghost Tour and Cabin Fever Resort!
4. My beloved Rachel is on the cover of Rolling Stone! What a rock star!
5. More of a confession than a fav, but I can’t think of another #5 –
I am rocking the shirt that Sweet Earth Foods sent me as part of a gift pack last year because I tweet about my love for them so damn much. (Those Curry Tiger burritos, though! Nom.) Is this because I felt like spreading the word about their awesome organic food for lazy people? Nope. It’s because I haven’t done laundry in a million years and it was the only non-wintery top I could find. Also, it is now covered in black cat fur because I cuddled Bear before leaving the house. I am winning at adulting.
I’m planning a trip to Dallas early next month, so I’d love your suggestions on what to see, eat, do, and where to stay!
Have a great weekend, everyone! I’m really hoping to finish up as much work as possible today & tomorrow so I can actually relax with some books and the new season of OITNB on Sunday!