1. Two words: Bernie. Sandwiches.
If you follow my main Twitter account, you now that I’m like a hormone crazed teenager when it comes to my Chris Hayes crush. Hayes = Bae. Anyway, I was watching the NH primary coverage when…
Yup. He totally said Bernie Sandwiches.
Apparently it’s been a thing on Colbert, Fallon, and @Midnight since then. My imaginary boyfriend is super famous now!
2. I’m so happy that How To Get Away With Murder is back! Last night’s episode was confusing, but oh man do I enjoy looking at Charlie Weber & Matt McGory!
Speaking of murder…
3. ADNAN SYED’S PCH HEARING!
I love that both Serial and Undisclosed have done updates about each day of the hearing. It blows my mind that he has been in prison since the year I graduated high school. I can’t even imagine what that would be like, nor can I imagine how crazy it would be for him if he actually gets a new trial and gets released – not only being free for the first time since he was basically a child, but having that freedom come with a pretty major level of fame.
I have to admit that I’m SO hoping for a new trial not just because I lean towards his innocence, but because I think it would be riveting to follow!
4. My Cloudy Cat finally got his drain out on Weds! That poor little fluffball is so OVER vet trips! Since he spent most of his last visit hiding inside my sweatshirt, I decided to take his towel out of the kitty carrier this time so he could snuggle it in between being poked and prodded. It ended up working out really well! He got to feel safe AND look like he was auditioning for the next Star Wars movie.
5. I’m going riding again today!
I originally scheduled my 2nd lesson at the new stable for today because it was supposed to be like 57 degrees, but now it’s going to be a whopping 45. Oh well, HORSIES! I carried my phone in my jacket pocket last time but was too wrapped up in what I was doing to take any pics, so hopefully I’ll do better this time and have pretty pictures to post tomorrow.
And yes, I really am posting this at 5:30 in the freaking morning. The cats woke me up around 4 and I have to be up at 7:45 to get ready to go ride, so it looks like I’m just staying up at this point. Oh well, who needs sleep?
Fabulous Friday linkup time!